I can use context clues to define words, identify important details, and make inferences. I can annotate my reading to help myself understand it.
- Read pgs. 216-227
- HOMEWORK: Finish reading and annotating 216-227.
- Next presentations assigned
- Annotations checked
- Ongoing presentations – alternative assessment
- Ongoing class discussions – formative assessment
- World War Z
- 216-227 Guided Reading
- WWZ Presentations
- WWZ Presenter Rubric
- WWZ Questioner Rubric
- WWZ Presentation Notes
- Teacher/aide works with students as they read/annotate
- Some students are working at a slower pace and skipping some sections in the reading