I can use context clues to define words, identify important details, and make inferences.
I can annotate my reading to help myself understand it.
- Presentation pg. 131-136
- Read and annotate 137-146: 137-146 Guided Reading
- HOMEWORK: Read & annotate 146-159 (5 non-vocab annotations per story)
- Next presentations assigned:
- Ongoing presentations – alternative assessment
- Annotations checked in class
- Ongoing class discussions – formative assessment
- World War Z
- 137-146 Guided Reading
- WWZ Presentations
- WWZ Presenter Rubric
- WWZ Questioner Rubric
- WWZ Presentation Notes
- Teacher/aide work with students as they read/annotate