I can correctly use conjunctive adverbs in my writing.
I can use ethos, pathos, and logos to persuade my audience.
- Bellwork: Journal
- Advertisement: Create an “advertisement” for a fictional product
- Use ethos, pathos, or logos
- You can advertise an product you want (as long as it is school appropriate)
- Use at least two conjunctive adverbs in your advertisement. Be sure to punctuate correctly!
- Must include at least four sentences of text + a picture
- Go over Conjunctive Adverb practice together
- Mars Candy letter due at end of class
- Students will use conjunctive adverbs in their persuasive letter revisions
- Conjunctive Adverbs part 2
- Conjunctive Adverb Part 2 Practice
- Conjunctive Adverbs Part 2 student notes
- Mars Candy letter
- Notes provided online
- Teacher will check in with students as they work